So without further ado, my resolutions:
1. Spend less time online. In general, I have a lot of work I do via the internet, but I still spend a great deal of time on Email, Facebook, Twitter & my fave Pinterest. I'm trying to figure out what will work best for me. Blocks of computer time, a set online schedule...any and all suggestions would be appreciated!
|Green smoothies help me pack in|
fruits & veggies easily!
2. Eating better. I don't need to be on a diet to lose weight, I need to be on a diet so I am aware of the food I am consuming. I am hoping that by adding more fruits, veggies & water, that I'll also feel better in general.
3. Start working out again. It is so hard for me to get started. I have asthma & to be honest, I lack a lot of motivation to go. Once I'm at the gym & in a class I'm good...it's the getting there. I'm working on where I will go & who will hold me accountable for going (aka, I need a work out buddy!). I feel better when I work out, so this is something I really want to do.
4. Spend more time with my 5 year old. He goes to real school next fall and the next fall he'll be at school all day-I want to make my time with him now count just a little more!
5. I want to clean and organize my house. Again, open to ideas on how to make this happen but I do want my kids to be involved and help me, so ideas that worked for you and your family are a huge help to me!
Let me know if you have suggestions on process, items, systems, etc that help you stick to your resolutions! I'm all ears!